As a valued, dedicated member of your team, our ITIL® certified, high-level professionals deliver strategic IT consulting services and IT leadership.
Win with A Virtual CTO or CIO
As a Valuable Member of Your Winning Team, We Deliver:
- Unparalleled Expertise: Real-world experience and an unbiased view of best practices ensure your organization is more efficient and productive
- Dedication and Focus: Tough business decisions expertly addressed to help take your organization to the next level
- Significant Cost Savings: In addition to avoiding salaries, benefits, bonuses, etc. for in-house CTOs and vCIOs, we help tackle your IT budget and reduce costs
A Perfect Arrangement for Small to Medium-Sized Businesses
If your business is growing, there’s a good chance your IT needs are expanding in proportion. For many small businesses, hiring a full-time ITIL® certified CTO or vCIO is not financially feasible. Outsourcing this role, however, provides an affordable alternative for businesses that need an expert to drive IT strategy without the significant costs typically associated with executive-level IT professionals.
Our IT consulting firm provides a thorough, in-depth review of your IT environment that aligns with industry best practices and ensures your business needs are met.
Gain a Deeper Understanding of Your Environment and Better Leverage IT with our IT Assessments
An IT Assessment is a comprehensive and thorough review of a company's environment and technology systems. An effective IT assessment, like the one provided by Dataprise, will result in a written evaluation and recommendation. IT assessments help organizations like yours, no matter how large or small, get a better return on your IT investment, and, helps keep you winning with IT now and in the future.
Dataprise developed our comprehensive, no-nonsense Information Technology Assessment (ITA). We conduct a thorough, in-depth review of all of your critical technology areas, evaluate them against best practices, and provide you with a road map to better leverage your IT as a competitive advantage.
Chances are, your IT environment has developed gradually. Over time, problems can emerge, including performance gaps, redundancies, inefficiencies, and unintended information silos. Eventually, it can be difficult to determine what is and isn't working. Without the proper perspective, it can be difficult to know where to invest your IT resources.
Knowing Your Score Helps You Invest More Wisely
Our IT Assessments employ a unique scoring system called the Dataprise Network Health Index, an easy to understand metric that measures each critical IT function. The index makes it simple to identify your IT strengths and weaknesses so you can invest more wisely. Our ITA analyzes an expansive range of IT functional areas, including:
- Data Storage: SAN, permissions, performance, accessibility, availability
- Server Infrastructure: Warranty/support, performance, capability planning, virtualization, operating systems
- Network Infrastructure: Power, environment controls, UPS, warranty/support
- Networking Infrastructure/Carrier Services: ISP, network switching, wireless, cabling and connectivity, LAN/WAN, warranty/support
- Cloud Services: Compliance, availability, accessibility, service delivery models
- Business Services/Applications: Collaboration and messaging, financial management, CRM, Active Directory/directory services, business intelligence, file/print sharing
- Disaster Recover/Business Continuity: RTO and RPO, DR planning/readiness, business and impact analysis, backups
- Network Security: RTO Password policies, anti-virus, anti-spam, firewall, content filtering, physical security
- Telephony: All aspects of your telephony solution
- Risk: Risk identification, risk analysis
Upon completion of the assessment, you receive a detailed report and in-person presentation that outlines the current state of your technology and offers detailed recommendations for improvement.
What are the benefits of a winning IT assessment?
An IT Assessment from Dataprise will help you re-define your business objectives and main focuses. Our IT Assessments will also help you align your IT initiatives with your strategic business plan. In your IT Assessment, we will help you address the following business challenges:
- Rapid growth and expansion
- Post-merger integration
- Regulation and compliance requirements
- Changes in the competitive landscape
These common business challenges, along with many other common business challenges, such as new business processes and changes in management often drive the need for your business to conduct an IT Assessment. At Dataprise, you can rely on us to leverage the appropriate technology to help you improve your business and continue to win with IT.
How Do You Know If Your Organization’s IT is Performing Well?
Often times, IT professionals and businesses of all shapes and sizes become focused on daily business activities and fail to fully understand what it happening with an organization’s IT. However, an IT assessment can help your organization move IT from being reactive to proactive and turn IT into a competitive advantage rather than a detriment. At Dataprise, we are positioned to navigate through the IT Assessment process and help you understand what you can do to improve your company’s IT performance and maintain that winning edge among your competitors. To learn more about our IT Assessments, please fill out our contact us form, or call us
Moving to the Cloud and Need An Assessment?
If you are in the process of moving all or part of your IT assets to the cloud, we can help. With our Cloud Readiness Assessment (CRA), we perform a thorough evaluation of your IT environment, including all applications, security and compliance requirements, disaster recovery and business continuity, and much more.